Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Body Language aroung me

After really learning and looking into body language, I can't help,but look around at people: For instance: right now I see two best friends speaking and laughing with each other, to me it looks like they have been friends for a while, and is just enjoying their time together. I see a couple with a girl that looked like she is insecure in her relationship; she was with him, but she constanly looked around with her eyes widen like if she was awaiting an attack. While the boy was with her speaking to her, he would look up about one or twice ocasionally and then look back down on. Not really having eye contact with anyone. There is this guy at a computer really enjoying himself. lol :D.... he is at his computer and dancing in his seat to music, I believe he was singing in his head because he didn't have any music playing devices on and there was no sound coming out of the computer, i believe. But his enjoyment was short lived because he only danced around for a little bit, then he stoped and logged into his computer....lol..xD The funny things I see in this world...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment